KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) low-content books are a popular choice for beginners looking to publish books without writing a lot of text. Here are some unique ideas for low-content books:
- Coloring Books: Coloring books are always popular. You can create coloring books with designs that are targeted toward different age groups or interests, such as mandalas for adults or animals for kids.
- Gratitude Journals: Gratitude journals are a great way to help people focus on the positive aspects of their lives. You can create a daily or weekly journal with prompts that help people think about what they are thankful for.
- Dot Grid Notebooks: Dot grid notebooks are perfect for bullet journaling or for people who like to sketch. You can create different sizes and designs of notebooks to cater to different needs.
- Recipe Books: Recipe books are great for people who love to cook. You can create themed recipe books, such as baking recipes or healthy recipes.
- Word Search Books: Word search books are great for people who like puzzles. You can create books with different themes, such as animals, travel, or sports.
- Handwriting Practice Books: Handwriting practice books are a great way to help kids and adults improve their handwriting. You can create books with different levels of difficulty, and include fun prompts or inspirational quotes.
- Daily Planners: Daily planners are a great way to help people stay organized and focused. You can create different designs and layouts to cater to different needs, such as academic planners or work planners.
- Sketchbooks: Sketchbooks are perfect for artists and creatives. You can create sketchbooks with different types of paper, such as blank, lined, or graph paper.
- Travel Journals: Travel journals are a great way to document and remember trips. You can create journals with prompts that help people write about their experiences, and include maps, stickers, and other travel-related elements.
- Adult Activity Books: Adult activity books are becoming more popular, as they provide a fun and stress-relieving way to spend time. You can create books with activities such as crossword puzzles, Sudoku, or other brain teasers.
Remember to research and identify your target audience, and create unique and visually appealing designs to stand out in the market. Good luck with your publishing endeavors!